Examine yourself against our Check-list
1. A tendency to think and act deliberately, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging others.
4. A loss of interest in judging self.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to kindness offered, and the uncontrollable urge to reciprocate.
12. An increasing tendency to allow things to unfold, rather than resisting and manipulating.
- Focusing the mind on to positive reflective thought that produces physical, emotional & mental life enhancing effects.
- Science shows us that focused reflection is the very opposite of emptying the mind.
- “So there is a positive cascading effect through the brain… creating positive thought patterns.” Dr Caroline Lead
“Mindfullness meditation changes brain structure in 8 weeks”
Science Daily 2011
Feel Good uses 3 methods
1. Guided meditation – a led session bringing you into directed rest
2. Passage meditation – focus on a piece of writing
3. Soaking sessions - letting music enable you to lean back into rest